Conditions of Entry
HIVE Conditions of Entry
By entering Hive you agree to the following Conditions of Entry.
- All visitors must first pass through Hive reception and ticketing to access floors 1 and 2.
- All children 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult when entering Hive.
- Unless otherwise indicated, please do not touch artwork or objects.
- Non-flash photography and video recording is permitted for personal use, unless stated otherwise.
- No food or drink (except water bottles) allowed on floors 1 and 2.
- Hive is a smoke-free environment.
- Hive accepts no liability for any loss or damage to property, or injury to any person however arising.
- Visitors must obey all signs, notices and directions given by Hive staff and volunteers.
- With the exception of guide dogs or assistance animals, or in relation to specific Hive programs, no animals or pets are allowed.
- A person must not bring any offensive or dangerous articles into Hive.
- Due to the nature of our site we ask that everyone wear shoes while exploring Hive.
- Items being offered for donation cannot be accepted at Hive Reception. Initial approaches should be made by contacting email@example.com
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of our visitors, we reserve the right to refuse entry to, or request the following persons leave the premises:
- any person deemed to be intoxicated or affected by a prohibited substance;
- any person who exhibits abusive, disruptive or offensive behaviour and/or language;
- any person who wilfully damages or attempts to wilfully damage property and/or collection items;
- any person who attempts to bring any restricted or prohibited item on to the premises; and
- any person who behaves in a manner that a member of the our staff and volunteers reasonably believe could cause actual or potential injury to themselves, or others, or whose behaviour and/or actions constitute a public nuisance.
Conditions of Entry are subject to change and upon entering Hive you are responsible for ensuring you are aware of the current Conditions of Entry. If you don’t observe these Conditions of Entry you may be asked to leave.