Hive is the region’s cultural precinct, inspired by the concept of a beehive, and has been designed as a space for community to gather, explore, share and grow. This bold undertaking represents a vital asset for our community and the north west region.
What’s at HIVE?
- The largest dome planetarium in Tasmania
- The first Tasmanian Science Centre
- The Ulverstone Museum and Art Gallery
- The Ulverstone Visitor Information Centre
- Workshop spaces for local arts and woodcraft community groups
- The Shrine of Remembrance exhibit
- and the wonderful Seventy Acres café.
A HIVE Access ticket give you entry to the Science Centre, the Museum and the Art Gallery. Tickets to the Planetarium show are sold separately (they include full HIVE Access, no need to purchase additional Access tickets).
For more information head to www.hivetasmania.com.au
HIVE OPENING HOURS
Mon – Sun | 10 – 4
Closed: Christmas Day, Good Friday and Anzac Day morning.
50 Main Street, Ulverstone